For the 6th episode of SysCast I’m joined by Scott Arciszewski.
We talk about PHP, cryptography, securing online applications, cache timing attacks, his CMS called Airship and so much more.
If you like security and crypto, you’ll like this episode!
- Scott is @CiPHPerCoder on Twitter as well as @ParagonIE
- Scott works at Paragon Initiative Enterprises
- CMS Airship
- Secure Coding Rules
- OWASP Top 10
- You Wouldn’t Base64 a Password – Cryptography Decoded
- The Cryptopals Crypto Challenges
- Timing Attacks
- htshells (Self contained htaccess shells and attacks)
- SysCast episode on the Caddy Webserver (episode #1)
- libsodium (A modern and easy-to-use crypto library)
- All the crypto code you’ve ever written is probably broken
- “This JPEG is also a webpage” (view source of this site!)